Friday, May 29, 2009

The Dangers of Blogging

I personally believe that blogging fills a need and it definitely opened a few windows to my personal life. The details I shared in my blog posts are always available to my friends and to all online strangers, thus giving me risks that I should not ignore.

Because of blogging something bad happened to my friend James ***details deleted***

This incident makes me realize the dangers of my online blogs and consider a few precautions, which I wanted to share here:
  • I should not post blogs that will attract unwanted attention – like racist comments, unverified information, gossips and hate-blogposts and defamation.
  • If I don’t want something read, I should not post it.
  • Sordid details about my late night gigs will definitely not help me.
  • I should not post too many personal details or personal info of my friends or family.
  • I must treat every blogger the way I want to be treated.
May you all have happy and SAFE blogging!
Happy weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment